Polyurethane systems used in manufacturing of Eps-rockwool filled panels, that can bond surfaces such as dyed-galvanized sheet, alluminium, membrane etc., can be applied with dripping or spraying machines and having B2 and B3 incombustibility value according to DIN 4102 standard.
- Mix proportion: Polymyx/isocyanate 100/120-140
- Creaming time: sec. 10-25
- Gelling time: sec. 20-60
- Touchable time: sec. 30-90
- Free rise density: kg/m3 30-130
- Mould density: kg/m3 40-150
- Incombustibility: DIN 4102 B2 ve B3
- Dimensional stability: % < 0.5
- Thermal conductivity coefficient: W/mK 0.024-0.026
- Compressive strength: N/mm2 0.15-0.25
- Closed cell ratio: % 90-95
You can use the form below to request all questions, suggestions and suggestions.